As always, this oil-free recipe is 200 calories. This one also happens to be a vegetarian dish.
Ingredients (for 1)
* 1 large tomato
* 150 grams zucchini
* 150 grams of a peeled turnip or rutabaga
* parsley, onion and garlic (chopped)
* salt, pepper, oregano
* Optionally: a sliced carrot, cauliflower rice
1. Blend the tomato.
2. Wash, then cut the tuber and zucchini in thin oval slices. Preheat the oven at 400F (200C).
3. Add 1.5 cup of water (even better: bone broth) along the rest of the ingredients in a baking dish.
4. Bake until most of the water is evaporated, the sauce is thickened and the veggies are cooked through. Serve hot.