These banana pancakes are the best, and I prefer them over traditional flour pancakes. They’re less stuffy and more flavorful, and of course, way healthier.
Ingredients (makes 6 pancakes)
* 2-3 egg whites
* 2 large eggs
* 1 large banana
* 1.5 to 2 teaspoons of butter
* Raw honey to taste (optional)
1. In a blender, mix the eggs/whites and the banana well. Make sure you use egg whites, it’s what will make the pancake to hold together without using flour.
2. Cut a small piece of the butter and add it on a pan under medium heat. Then pour some of the mixture on the pan too. Turn after a minute or so using a spatula, and cook for another minute. Remove to a plate.
3. Repeat step #2 until all the mixture is gone. Serve hot with berries and raw, unfiltered & local honey (that’s the best kind).