Here’s a quick meal that it’s really easy and fast to cook, it has enough quantity to stop your hunger cold. From the original Spanakoryzo (spinach and rice) Greek recipe.
If you’re in the phase of the diet that you can’t have rice yet, or if you just don’t do rice at all, substitute it with cauliflower rice.
Ingredients (for 1)
* 100 gr cauliflower rice (or rice if not dieting)
* 80 gr spinach
* lemon juice
* salt to taste
* 1 tbspoon olive oil (omit if dieting)
1. Medium-heat 1 cup of water in a pan and add the rice in it.
2. Wash the spinach and add it in the pan too.
3. Cook until most of the juice has evaporated and the rice has cooked through.
4. Remove from the heat, and squeeze the lemon on top. Serve hot or cold with some olive oil as a salad.