The healthiest way to get your chips addiction checked.
* 1 bunch of kale
* 2 tbspoons of olive oil
* Paprika + nutritional yeast (optional)
1. Preheat an oven to 350 F (175 C). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. With a knife separate the leaves from the thick stems, and tear the leaves into bite size pieces. Wash, and dry using a salad spinner or kitchen towels
3. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt. On this step, you can choose to also add a mixture of paprika + some nutritional yeast, to get a more cheesy flavor.
4. Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, about 10 minutes.