One of the best side-dishes you can ever hope to taste in your life, guaranteed. Often served in Greek restaurants. Picture below is from my pre-Paleo days (hence the bread).
Ingredients (for 2)
* Authentic feta cheese (not crumbled)
* 1 tbspoon of olive oil
1. Preheat the broiler to become very hot (500F). Place the rack close to the broiler’s heat.
2. Cut the feta cheese into a 1 inch thick, long rectangle (if not already cut as such).
3. Cut a square piece of aluminum foil, fold it in two, and then shape the edges vertically with your hands (in essence, shape it a small oven dish out of the foil).
4. Place the cheese on the foil. Pour the olive oil on top of the cheese and then use your finger to spread it evenly. Pour a generous amount of oregano on top of that too.
5. Place in the oven and broil for a few minutes, until golden brown. Serve hot with crackers. No need to remove the aluminum foil.